- $148,000.00-Workers' Compensation
LPN unable to return to normal job. Back injury with consequential psychological injury
- $60,000.00-Workers' Compensation
60-something Laborer in rural Minnesota, unable to perform normal occupation, also approved for social security disability benefits.
- $63,000.00-Workers' Compensation
Vet Tech whose employer decided they were unable to accommodate long-standing permanent restrictions. Low back knee injury with aggravation of underlying knee arthritis.
- $122,960.00-Workers' Compensation
Painter/sandblaster with middle finger injury at last joint. IR tried on several occasions to discontinue wage loss and medical benefits. After full trial on the merits, employee prevailed and was awarded all ongoing benefits. Case settled while at the Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals.
- $108,500.00-Workers' Compensation
Team Member of Major Retailer unable to return to work due to restrictions.
- $35,000.00-Workers' Compensation
Laborer with denied workers' compensation claim.