If you are a seriously injured Minnesota worker who has been denied workers' compensation benefits after an on-the-job accident, and you are concerned about how you will pay for your medical bills and make up for lost wages, Bosch Law Firm, Ltd., can help you to complete and submit your workers' compensation claim — and improve the chances of obtaining the benefits you need.
Workers' comp appeals attorney Gerald W. Bosch has assisted injured employees in St. Paul and Minneapolis, and throughout the state, for more than 20 years. He can help you too — give us a call today to arrange a free initial consultation. Call 800-355-6503 or 651-243-2877.
Our Reputation For Results
Mr. Bosch is a lawyer with extensive knowledge of the claims process and proven skills at negotiating with employers' insurers and advocating for clients in court.
Perhaps most importantly, he has a proven reputation for results in handling denied-benefit claims and with fighting for the rights of injured workers.
Were You Denied Workers' Compensation Benefits In St. Paul Or Elsewhere In Minnesota?
Denials of workers' compensation injury claims can happen for a number of reasons:
- The employer's insurer is skeptical that your job accident injuries are catastrophic.
- The insurer thinks that your injuries happened while off the job.
- The insurer believes that your workplace accident never happened in the first place.
- The insurer denies your claims because of prior injuries or pre-existing conditions.
- The insurer concedes that you were hurt but feels you are able to work.
- The insurer's position is that your accident and/or injury resulted from misconduct such as drunk driving or drug use.
- The insurer maintains that you were injured while leaving work — not while you were on the employer's work property.
Whatever reason the insurance company gave you, it will have to back up its belief in meetings with Gerald W. Bosch or before a judge and jury. Bosch Law Firm, Ltd., conducts in-depth investigations of work injury accidents, reviewing medical reports and interviewing witnesses before effectively presenting the facts of your case in any venue.
When your relationship with our law office has concluded, you will know that your rights have been protected.
The cost of our representation should be the last thing on your mind as you recover from your serious work injury. This is why we offer a contingency fee basis for our work. The only reason you would owe an attorney fee of any kind is if we win your case and collect benefits for you that can help you return to work.
Contact Bosch Law Firm, Ltd., by calling toll free to 800-355-6503 or 651-243-2877 or emailing us.